Unrefined and non-deodorized
Manufactured by means of mechanical operations using the method of the first cold pressing.
This wonderful highly nourishing oil is manufactured with a use of the new vitamin preserving technology from peanut kernels.
Peanut oil is broadly used in Asian cooking and USA cooking for frying, deep fat, salad dressing, preparation of souses and various cold dishes. It is especially useful for dough dishes.
It has a pleasant taste and aroma. It perfectly preserves its properties at high temperatures.
Vegetable salads made with a use of of peanut oil are useful and they also reduce costs more than two times. Deep fat oil saving – almost 4 times
Peanut oil composition and useful properties
Peanut oil is a nutrient product. It increases satiety and is in the basis of weight lowering diets; it is especially famous among photo models as well as among people who would like to maximally reduce meat consumption in their food ration.
Peanut oil is broadly used in medicine:
- for treatment of purulent wounds and hardly healed wounds;
- it increases potency and libido;
- it stimulates muscle activity;
- it improves memory, attention and acusis;
- it lowers cholesterol level in blood;
- it has a healing effect in case of cardiovascular system diseases and blood secretion disorders;
- it is useful for treatment of coronary heart disease;
- it improves sleeping and renews strengths in case of insomnia and exhaustion;
- it normalizes work of kidneys and gall bladder (it is one of the best choleretic agents);
- prevents thrombi formation;
- it has a sedative action on nervous system;
- it is a strong antioxidant;
- it is effective for treatment of children’s hemorratic diathesis which causes lowering of blood coagulation and numerous subdermal hemorrhages;
- it perfectly nourishes the skin not leaving sensation of fat content, gives you a good mood with its aroma and color, it is also a good basis for massages;
- it is the basis for weight lowering diets;
- it is recommended for people suffering from overweight, gastrointestinal disorders, liver and kidney diseases;
- it is rich for vitamins of the following groups: A, D, E, B1, В2, РР, folic acid, microelements (ferrum, cobalt, zinc, potassium, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus).
- it contains the following fats: OMEGA-3 (less than 1%), OMEGA-6 (15-30%), OMEGA-9 (50-60%), and unsaturated fatty acids (palmitic, stearin, arachic lignoceric acids…) (about 20%).