Dried pumpkin is an exquisite delicacy and a vitamin bomb! It is a natural energy charge with a wonderful and unique taste. Trying only one small piece, you will never agree to less. Feeling the difference, you will want to return to this product again and again.
ENJOY THE BEST!
For the production of this product is used only high-quality raw materials grown on the fertile lands of the sunny Ukraine.
VERY CONVENIENT AND USEFUL TO USE:
- TO DRIVERS, SPORTSMEN AND SIMPLE ACTIVE PEOPLE
- FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT INDIFFERENT TO HEALTHY FOOD
- FOR OFFICE, FOR SCHOOL, HIKING
- IN THE MORNING FOR TEA AND FAMILY EVENTS
- FOR HEALTH OF THE WHOLE FAMILY
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE FOR NOT NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL PROCESSED SNACKS
HIGH QUALITY – WITHOUT COMPROMISES!
A dried pumpkin is an excellent source of fiber.
According to the content of medicinal substances for human substances pumpkin is the champion!
No vegetable, berry or fruit, can boast of such a spectrum of nutrients as the pumpkin does.
USEFUL PROPERTIES OF DRIED PUMPKIN
- It is one of the best diuretic food plants.
- Contains a huge amount of vitamins, including: vitamins A, C, D, E, F, group B, PP, rare vitamin K (normalizes blood coagulability), vitamin T (improves all metabolic processes in the human body, promotes absorption of heavy food and prevents obesity). In this regard, the dried pumpkin should be used by those who care about their health and, in the first place, people with excess weight.
- Due to the high content of carotene, it is very useful for vision. Beta-carotene in a pumpkin is several times more than in carrots.
- According to the content of iron, dried pumpkin exceeds the best varieties of apples.
- Slows down the aging process in the human body and is an excellent dietary product.
- Due to the high content of potassium, the dried pumpkin is very useful for the heart, it strengthens blood vessels, relieves edema and, therefore, is irreplaceable for people with cardiovascular diseases.
- Dried pumpkin is an easy and healthy dietary product.
- Very useful for preserving youth and beauty.
- Pumpkin is considered the best vegetable for dietary nutrition.
- It is an excellent source of fiber and therefore contributes to the normalization of the digestive tract and improves intestinal motility. In this regard, dried pumpkin is very good for the elderly, who are faced with the problem of constipation.
- Due to the high content of pectins, the dried pumpkin removes toxins and excess cholesterol from the body.
- Reduces the risk of pathological degeneration of cells in the human body.
- Pumpkin is very useful in diabetes. Using a pumpkin can reduce blood sugar, and the substances in it can help reduce the number of daily injections of insulin.
- Dried pumpkin is useful in toxicosis during pregnancy.
- It is a natural antiemetic. It is used for seasickness.
- Has a mild choleretic effect. It is very useful in diseases of the liver and gallbladder. The use of pumpkin by people who have transferred hepatitis A, promotes the resumption of liver function.
- Promotes healing of stomach ulcers and duodenum, removal of toxins and excess cholesterol from the body, helps maintain male health.
- Helps with eczema, furuncles, acne, edema, heart disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, kidney disease (with pyelonephritis).
Pumpkin diet, which uses raw, dried or cooked pumpkin, helps with cardiac and renal edema, helps to remove fluid from the body and reduce weight. Thanks to the pumpkin diet, you can lose up to 8 kg of weight in 2 weeks.
If you have long and unsuccessfully struggling with excess weight, be sure to include a dried pumpkin in your diet, because, thanks to a rare vitamin T, a dried pumpkin speeds up the metabolism and helps to remove excess fluid from the body, which has a beneficial effect on your figure.
Dried pumpkin – this is a real pharmacy, which contains medicines from many diseases!
We all read and heard a lot about the fact that pumpkin in any form is very useful for health with its properties that help get rid of various diseases and strengthen the general condition of the body.
Everyone knows that carrots contain a high content of useful beta-carotene. So in the pumpkin, the content of beta-carotene is several times higher than carrots!
A dried pumpkin is useful in the absence of iron in the body and other problems with the bloodstream, because it contains not only iron, but also zinc, cobalt, copper, calcium, pectin, sugar, carotene, vitamin C, vitamins of group B. The pumpkin contains salts zinc and vitamin E, which inhibit the aging process in the body.
Pumpkin cleanses and restores the liver. It is perfectly absorbed by the body. Regular pumpkin consumption restores our self-regulation system and protects us from the harmful effects of viruses and bacteria, helps to relieve intestinal inflammation and normalize the gallbladder.
Pumpkin has diuretic properties, which is important for urological diseases, as well as for weight loss.
In the dried pumpkin, same as fresh berry, contains a large number of useful substances that have a beneficial effect on our body:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) – boosts immunity and saves from seasonal colds.
- The pumpkin contains a rare vitamin T, which helps to absorb heavy food and is especially useful to people suffering from excessive weight. In addition, vitamin T prevents anemia, promotes the formation of platelets and improves blood clotting.
- The pumpkin contains vitamin K, which is absent in almost all vegetables!
- In addition, the pumpkin contains vitamins A, D, E, F, PP, B vitamins, macro- and microelements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, cobalt, fiber, metabolism-accelerating substances that excrete bad cholesterol and substances that have a positive effect on the skin condition and a number of other systems of our body.
Diseases in which pumpkin brings the greatest benefit:
- diseases of the intestine and bladder
- liver and kidney disease
- diseases of the genitourinary system
- intestinal infections
- acne and skin diseases
- dandruff and seborrhea
- nervous disorders
- sore throats and colds
- cardiovascular diseases
Dried pumpkin retains almost all the useful properties and qualities compared to fresh pumpkin. However, it is convenient for use at any time of the year, because it is stored much longer and easier than fresh.
Dried (soft-dried) pumpkin, in addition to inherently useful property of this vegetable, also gives strength at physical exertion, strengthens memory, helps to improve digestion, to bring bile and mucus.