Rosehip oil at struggle with diseases
Indications for use:
- for improvement of mental and physical activity;
- for prevention of premature aging of the organism;
- it promotes healing ulcers and erosions of digestive tract;
- for treatment of liver diseases, gall bladder diseases, stomach ulcer and duodenum ulcer;
- for treatment of nonspecific ulcerative colitis (in enemas);
- coronary heart disease, hypertension, cerebrum thromboses (strokes);
- for treatment of musculosceletal system diseases;
- it increases the immune status of the organism and has a general health improving action;
- it improves sexual potency;
- it has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- it improves functional state of vision organs;
- it normalizes intercellular metabolism;
- it is acceptable for diabetic food;
- it has wonderful recovering, moistening and smoothing properties;
- it facilitates smoothing fine wrinkles and clearing pigment spots;
- it helps to remove pigment spots caused by pregnancy and makes stretches not really noticeable;
- it has a favorable effect on dry, aging and withering skin;
- it helps to recovery damaged skin areas and prevents their cicatrization (scarring);
- it prevents accumulation of decay products and aging ferments in skin;
- it improves skin immunity and is effective for treatment of dry and flaking skin;
- for treatment of stomatitis and gintivitis, gingival inflammation (inflammation of gum)
- for treatment of nipple cracks, dermatosis, trophic ulcers;
- it is effective against dry eczema.
Rosehip oil has a general health-improving action, stimulates nonspecific resistance of the organism, enhances anagenesis and synthesis of hormones, reduces vascular permeability. takes part in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism, has anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating properties concerning humoral and cellular immunity.
Rosehip oil is very efficient for using under eyes and around the mouth. It is recommended to be used for body everyday care after bathing, taking a shower and for massage. Rosehip oil is used for treatment of rhinitis and pharyngitis by means of oiling nasal mucous membrane and in form of inhalations.
Rosehip oil is recommended as a general health-improving and anti-inflammatory agent for treatment of emaciation, anemia, diseases of upper respiratory tract. It is a natural antioxidant, prevents damaging cellular structures in the result of free radicals oxidation.