Wheat germ oil at struggle with diseases
Regular internal use of wheat germ oil is recommended:
- for immunity strengthening and premature aging prevention;
- for treatment of endocrine system organs diseases;
- for treatment of diseases of central and peripheral nervous system, for increasing organism tolerance against stress and for treatment of insomnia;
- as a component of a complex program of overweight treatment;
- in the period of rehabilitation after severe diseases or operations;
- in the period of rehabilitation after the course of radiation therapy and chemotherapy;
- in case of systematic alcohol use, acute alcohol poisoning;
- as a component of organism complex purification program (removing residues, toxins and salts of heavy metals).
Regular use of wheat germ oil will bring a noticeable benefit to those:
- who go in for sports or fitness as far as it promotes muscular strength and physical stamina;
- who lives in environmentally unfavourable regions;
- whose professional activity is connected with such harmful factors as noise, vibration, radiation, toxicants impact.
- as a medical and preventive measure wheat germ oil should be taken in amounts of 1 teaspoon twice a day, 30 minutes before meals (an optimal course of treatment is 1-2 months).
External application of wheat germ oil is the most reasonable:
- for improvement of skin and hair condition (this oil is extra nutrient for dry and aging skin);
- in case of skin injuries and diseases as far as wheat germ oil has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties, it promotes active granulation and epithelialization of damaged skin areas; it is successfully used in complex treatment of cuts, wounds, burns, eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, acne;
- after plastic operations as well as in case of noticeable skin sagging caused by a rapid weight reduction an also after childbirth for preventing stretching and skin tonus loss;
- for control of pain in case of arthritis and bruises;
- it is an ideal measure for skin nourishing around eyes and wrinkles smoothing;
- in case of chapped rough and flaking lips;
- in case of distrix it is recommended to rub wheat germ oil into hair.
- as skin righting and moistening agent;
- in case of cracks on palms and in corners of mouth (lips).